||Sunday 11/28/2021 9:37 PM
Welcome to Eldridge/West Oaks
Super Neighborhood (SN17.org)
Complete our "Topic Survey" online form, and
help shape monthly SN17 agenda & newsletter
Ways to get news: SN17 Newsletter. Register for City of Houston CitizensNet. View Energy Corridor District's eNewsletter. Register for District F and District G news
"Eldridge/West Oaks" Super Neighborhood (SN17) is in far west Houston. It extends east of Houston City limits, south from Buffalo Bayou, north of Westpark Tollway, west of S Dairy Ashford - in Council District G - and west of W. Houston Center Boulevard - in District F, shown on our Maps page.
Part of SN17 is in Energy Corridor District
below Buffalo Bayou.
Click on map at right to see all
Navigating this Website
Click green boxes on left side to go that topic. Web-pages identified by text with * suffix only accessible to registered users.
Here is a summary of our most frequently accessed web-pages:
- Contact our SN: send a message to committee chair or Exec committee member
- SN Committees: Beautification / Quality of Life, Bylaws, Flooding and Drainage, the Homeless, Infrastructure, Membership, Security and Speakers.
- Community Links: Civic and Business member organizations, schools in our area, links to City and County websites, and business districts in our area or nearby
- Important Info: our meetings, registering a civic association, reporting a street-light outage, stray pets, chronic criminal or nuisance behavior, recycling centers
- Elected Officials: City Council members, Texas House reps and Senator
- SN Documents: full text of bylaws, mission, template for delegates to SN council.
- Agenda and minutes of monthly meetings going back to 2010
- Events Calendar: SN17, HPD's Positive Interaction Program (PIP), city's CIP
© Copyright 2021 SN17.org powered by digitalfrontporch v5.1, a service of hpcpro.com